The Pastor’s New Year’s Resolutions for 2013
1. I resolve to read a portion of Scripture each and every day.
2. I resolve to spend time in prayer each and every day.
3. I resolve to witness for Christ in some form or fashion every week.
4. I resolve to faithfully attend church services every Sunday and every Wednesday night this year.
5. I resolve to regularly support the church with my financial giving as the Lord prospers me.
6. I resolve to love the brethren and minister to the flock of God to the best of my ability.
7. I resolve to study my Bible and prepare and preach the Word of God faithfully every week.
Some of you aren't preachers, but simply common Christians who want to do right. Each of you can resolve to join me in resolutions 1 through 5. What a tremendous difference it would make in your personal life, family life, business life, church life, community life, and national life - if we all determined in our hearts to be resolved to live for Jesus Christ this year and worship and serve Him in our respective local churches.
Signed, the Preacher.